Terms and Conditions for workpermit.com Website Design Competition.
- Only entries received between 19 April 2006 and midnight GMT 1 17 May 2006 will be included in the competition.
- Competition closes on 17 May 2006.
- The winner will ONLY be contacted via the email address they entered on. Winner's name will be published in the Immigration Newsletter.
- The winner will be selected by the workpermit.com web-design team.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Winner will be notified by email that s/he has won, and will have seven days to respond to the email.
- The $500 amazon voucher will be sent by email.
- workpermit.com cannot be held responsible for any theft or personal loss incurred related to the above prize.
- The employees of workpermit.com, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
- Entrants may send entries as many times as they wish.
- To enter the competition, you must fill out entry form.
- All information received will be become the property of workpermit.com.
- By entering this competition you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional materials.
- workpermit.com reserves the right to refuse entry to a competition to any person for any reason whatsoever.
- workpermit.com reserves the right to cancel the competition, for any reason, before or after the competition has started.