Temporary residents can now renew visas in Canada
08 June 2012
For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has announced that temporary residents with a valid study visa or work permit can have their visa renewed from within Canada. Applicants can now apply at the Case Processing Pilot Office in Ottawa.
- 01 September 2014 First Canadian Start-Up visas issued
- 08 July 2014 Canadian immigration: guidance for Intra Company Transfers
- 02 July 2014 Canadian immigration announces Temporary Foreign Worker changes
- 11 June 2014 Chinese investor visa applicants sue Canadian immigration
You can apply in Canada if:
- You are a legally admitted temporary resident (student or temporary foreign worker only) in Canada with a Canadian residential address,
- your current temporary resident status is still valid, and your existing counterfoil is expired and/or was valid for only one entry, and
- you require a new temporary resident visa to return to Canada in the near future.
If you would like to apply for a Canadian visa WorkPermit.com can help. WorkPermit.com is a specialist visa consultancy with over twenty years of experience dealing with visa applications. We can help with a wide range of visa applications to your country of choice. Please feel free to contact us for further details.