How do I apply?
- Check your eligibility for US Green Card Lottery
How do I apply for the Green Card Lottery?
As a service to the public, workpermit.com provides an easy way for you to check your eligibility to enter the Green Card Lottery twenty four hours a day seven days a week.
- You must submit a green card application electronically using the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. You can no longer submit the entry by post.
- You can only submit one application per person. If more than one application is received for any reason it will be automatically disqualified.
- The US Department of State will send DV lottery entrants an electronic confirmation notice to you or your representative once the green card application is received.
- You must submit recent individual photographs of all family members including your spouse and each child under 21 years of age. You should include all step children and legally adopted children. This must also be submitted electronically for the DV lottery.
- You will need to produce the photographs using a digital camera or a scanned image of a photographic print. You can only submit scanned images.