UKBA introduces priority visa service in Ghana
02 August 2012
For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.The UK Border Agency has introduced a priority visa service in Ghana. The priority visa service is available to UK visa applicants who pay an additional fee to have their visa application placed at the front of the queue.
- 30 April 2016 Tasmania needs UK Dairy Farmers on Australian 457 work visas!
- 26 April 2016 De Vere Care loses Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship Licence battle
- 14 April 2016 UK Tier 2 Visa Dependants keep right to work in UK
- 14 April 2016 UK Immigration wrongly deported 48,000 Tier 4 international students
- British Council 'sponsored' applicants.
- Ex Business Select Programme companies.
- 3rd Country Nationals who have previously traveled to either the UK, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Ghanaian/Ivorian/Togo/Burkina Faso nationals who have previously traveled to either the UK, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand in the last 5 years.
- No previous visa refusals or adverse immigration history.
The cost of this service is Cedi 207 (USD$100) per applicant and is only available to applicants who apply in Accra.
Ghana nationals wishing to visit the UK must first apply for a visitor visa. To be eligible for a UK visitor visa, you must be able to show that:
- you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months;
- you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
- you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.