Study in a New European Union Country
You now have an oopportunity to study in a new European Union country at relatively low costs. Latvia is an increasingly popular destination for students from developing countries. An increasing number of students from countries such as India, Nepal, Nigeria, Lebanon, Pakistan and Bangladesh are choosing to study in Latvia.
Why Study in Latvia?
- Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than the costs in most "Western Countries".
- Universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates.
- EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries, making it easier to get credentials recognized.
- You will have all the benefits of living in a European country with lower costs than many westernized EU nations.
- The capital of Latvia, Rīga, is an attractive, lively, cosmopolitan city, but less expensive than many other Western European capitals.