Australia ImmigrationWe provide immigration & visa services for this country
Australia is an extremely popular destination for highly skilled young people wishing to start a new life in another country. The country's economy is strong and Australia is actively encouraging the immigration of skilled migrants. Skilled migrants wishing to work in Australia will be assessed on a points based system with points awarded for work experience, qualifications and language proficiency. Other ways of obtaining immigration visas to Australia include the Australian Family Migration and Humanitarian Programs.
Australia's Migration Program for 2007-2008 provides for up to 152,800 places, with 102,500 of those under skilled migration - such as the Australian Skilled Independent visa.
Call the London Office for a consultation or an appointment with a MARA certified consultant.
Australia Visa Enquiry Forms
The Australian immigration program has opportunities for people with a variety of backgrounds, ages, qualifications and needs. Choose the route to Australia that best reflects your circumstances and goals:
- There is a strong emphasis in the Australian immigration program on attracting people who can contribute to the economy. If you are under 45, speak at least vocational level English, and have qualifications in one of the numerous priority professions and trades, you may be eligible under the Skilled Migration Program.
- Australian permanent residence can be gained if you are willing to live in a particular region of Australia.
- Provisions are made for people ready to invest in Australia or who have certain business skills
- Improve your proficiency in English and obtain qualifications from Australia's world class tertiary institutions through the Student Visa Program.
- Working Holiday Visas allow young people from a number of participating countries to support themselves while having the time of their lives Down Under.
* - Australia also accepts migrants with relatives already in the country under the Family Stream Migration program, and welcomes refugees under the Humanitarian Program.