Application Form and Document List for Belgian Work Permit Applications
We offer a free evaluation for employers, IT professionals, and those with a job to go to.
The cost of assessment is GBP 75 or in US dollars US$ 135 in all other cases (please add 20% VAT to this price for all EU residents). Once you have completed this form you will be taken to our payment page and you will be able to choose the most convenient form of payment (send money by post or courier, transfer money to our bank account or send credit card payment form via fax, post or e-mail).
If you want to go ahead with an application for a Belgian Work Permit, please complete the form below.
Once you have completed this form, please also send us the following
- CV of the candidate (softcopy in .rtf, .txt, or .pdf format please)
- Copies of any work permits held (either a scanned softcopy, or a fax)
Please send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Please send faxes to +44 (0)344 991 9222
NB Additional documentation will be required in due course, but the above will allow us to begin.
In due course we will also need to see
- Copy of company's last annual report & accounts & publicity material (not needed where the company is already well known to the relevant authorities)
- Employment contract (in French/Flemmish and a language understood by the candidate)
- Passport photos *2
- Certificate of good conduct (proof of no criminal record)
- Full passport copy
- Proof of accommodation
- Degree and diploma certificates (if any)
- Health insurance certificate
- Copies of any relevant client service agreements (if the client is not a well known company. We may also need copies of the chamber of commerce extract of the client) if the candidate is not working "in house"
- References (not always needed)
- Evidence of your attempts to recruit from the EEA (not always needed)