- All workpermit.com Immigration and Naturalization Services forms
- Use the Work Permit Application Form and Document List for the Netherlands
This Netherlands immigration guide is aimed at employers, as only employers can apply for work permits for non-EU nationals. We apologise for lack of information for those who wish to become self-employed in the Netherlands. If this is the case, please feel free to complete the form below to contact us for advice. If you are looking for a job in the Netherlands, we would suggest you contact local employers as we are not a recruitment agency. However, individuals from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada may be particularly interested in our guide on working holiday visas below.
Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.
- How long will it take to get an employee on-site with a Netherlands Work Permit?
- Can my company obtain Netherlands Work Permits?
- Does The Candidate Qualify for a Netherlands Work Permit?
- How do I apply for a Netherlands Work Permit?
- Netherlands Van der Elst Visas
- Netherlands Working Holiday Visas
- Residence Permits and Naturalization