We can help skilled candidates obtain UK Tier 2 (General) visas!
03 May 2013
For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.
Are you in the UK on a Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa? Is that visa approaching its expiry date? Do you want to stay in the UK?
- 22 November 2014 UK government to extend 24 hour visa service
- 20 November 2014 UK visas: politicians call for Aussie-style points system.
- 13 November 2014 UK Archbishop criticises government immigration policy
- 12 November 2014 MP's report reveals problems with British immigration system.
If you are a professional with expertise in a skilled occupation, we may be able to help.
The Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa was popular among international students at UK universities. It allowed them to stay and work in the UK for two years after graduation. During this period, they were allowed to work. About 45,000 applications were processed every year. Sadly, the category was closed to new entrants on 6th April 2012 by the UK government who were looking to cut immigration numbers.
However, the closure of the Tier 1 Post Study Work visa has made some skills shortages in the UK even more acute than before. Many UK employers are looking to recruit skilled workers from overseas to fill these vacancies. We have well-paid permanent and contract jobs with UK employers for the right candidates.
Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa holders should callIf you are currently in the UK with a Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa and are a skilled worker in one of the fields above, we may be able to help. We have teamed up with UK employers who are able to offer sponsorship to suitable candidates.
If you believe that this applies to you, then give us a call on +44 (0) 344 991 9222 or contact us by email at email@example.com. and we will arrange for a full assessment.
To qualify for a UK Tier 2 (General) visa, you must be able to score 70 points under the UK's points-based visa system. To do this you must:
- Have a valid certificate of sponsorship from a registered UK employer
- Be earning more than £20,300 a year
- Be able to prove your English language ability (Your UK degree will be accepted as proof)
- Satisfy the maintenance requirements.
We can help with Tier 2 (General) applicationsIf you are currently in the UK with a Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa and are already working for a UK employer and intend to apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa, then workpermit.com can help you with your application.
We can even reserve an appointment at one of the UK Home Office's Public Enquiry Offices and have your application dealt with promptl