UK Visas Processed Same-Day
Some UK visas can take months to be processed by UK Immigration or you may have to attend in person at the public enquiry office to have your application processed. Why not let workpermit.com handle your UK visa application for you?
We are OISC registered and can submit your UK visa application to UKBA to be dealt with on the same day! If you are in a hurry and need a UK visa fast we offer a wide range of visa applications that can be quickly processed with UK immigration.
Workpermit.com can handle the following types of visa applications for fast processing:
- Tier 1 (General) extension
- Tier 2 (General, Intra company transfer, Minister of religion, or Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 General and Child)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - creative and sporting, charity worker, religious worker, or Youth Mobility visa)
- Any dependents of immigrants under the points-based system
- Permanent residence visa. Check your eligibility for indefinite leave to remain.
- Marriage Visa Applications
- Unmarried Partners UK Visa Applications
- Applications based on UK Ancestry
- Domestic worker in a private household
- Offshore worker
- Government and military
- Armed Forces
- Armed Forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge
- Armed Forces dependants
- Civilian employee of armed forces
- Forces recruitment
- Postgraduate doctor or dentist
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test
- Clinical attachment
If you would like help with any of these applications please contact our workpermit.com London Office. Please note that we only have a limited number of slots at UKBA each week, so it is best to apply as far in advance as possible. Also, if you qualify for a particular immigration category you should consider applying sooner rather than later.
workpermit.com has achieved internationally-recognised accredited certification to ISO9001:2000. Our management systems ensure clients are given a fast and efficient service that is second to none in the UK. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met. Our assessment was carried out by United Registrar of Systems, which are accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service.