- An excellent way for Young Commonwealth Citizens to live and work in the UK for up to two years!
- You must apply for a visa at your local British Embassy or Consulate. You cannot apply to remain as a working holiday maker from within the UK.
- You will have to meet the particular requirements at the British Embassy or Consulate.
- If your visa is granted there will be an endorsement in your passport granting you leave to enter the UK. This is called an entry clearance certificate. You can request that this visa is valid for up to three months.
- It is unlikely that you will be refused entry to the UK if the visa is issued. Typical reasons for refusing entry are if you have made false statements when you made your application or if you have failed to disclose important facts in your application. It is also possible that you will be refused entry if your circumstances have changed since you made the application.
- It is probably a good idea to have a copy of your visa application with you in your hand luggage when you arrive in the UK in case you are questioned by an immigration officer.
If you are an employer looking to hire working holidaymakers or if you are a working holidaymaker looking for work why not try the workpermit.com Employment Center.