US immigration Guide for Foreign Investors
This immigration guide is aimed at non-US companies and persons withexisting or planned US operations. If you are a US firm wishing to employ foreign workers in the US, please Click Here. If you are a private individual who wants to go to live and work in the US, please Click Here.
This immigration guide is interactive, and aims to give you an overview of the options open to you in obtaining your US immigration visa. Plus, we'll review the advantages and disadvantages of each type of US immigration visa. We recommend that you start off by reading the general introduction to US work visas, and use it to see which of the other sections will be of use to you.
- Introduction to US work visas
- Guide to B1/B2 visas
- Guide to H1B visas
- Guide to E1 and E2 visas
- Guide to E3 visas for Australian citizens
- Guide to L1 visas
- Guide to 'TN' visas for Canadians
- Introduction to US Permanent Residence "Green Card"
- The INS has approved mypetition– how does my candidate get a US visa?