This guide is aimed at employers. We apologise for the lack of an immigration guide to Belgium optimised for employees, agents, or investors. If you fall into one of these categories, please feel free to contact us for advice, although you may find that this guide answers many of your questions.
The Belgium Employers' Guide is split into the following sections:
- Who needs a work permit?
- How long will it take to get a candidate on-site with a Belgian Work Permit?
- Can my company obtain a Belgian work permit?
- Types of work permit
- Social security payments and possible exemption
- How do I apply for a Belgian work permit?
- Residence Permits and Identity Cards
Further Information, help, and advice
Workpermit.com has over twenty years of experience helping people immigrate to countries all over the World. Whether you wish to visit, work, study, or hire workers in Belgium our specialist team of immigration experts can help you with one to one advice, information, and representation when applying for your Belgian visa or work permit.
For more information and advice on Belgian immigration law and visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or at email@example.com