Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

L1 Visas and the EB1C Green Card

Section Menu

show hide


Must apply within 2 YEARS OF ENTRY FOR EB1C

The requirements for employment based immigration (permanent residence) under the EB-1C immigrant scheme are similar to the requirements for the L1A Executive and Manager visa category. Many overseas executives and managers, including business owners, come under the L1A visa scheme first and then apply at a later date for EB1C as an international manager or executive, which is one of the best ways of gaining an employment based immigrant visa (green card). The business needs to have been established in the US for at least one year before being able to come under this green card scheme.

Companies operating in the US can apply to the relevant USCIS service center for an L1 intracompany transfer visa to transfer someone to the US from their overseas operations. Employees in this category will, initially, be granted an L1 visa for up to three years. For a new office the L1 visa is granted for one year.


If you would like to apply for an L1 visa through, please fill out our application form.


Further information, help, and advice's team of specialists has over 25 years of experience in immigration services, and have helped thousands of people to study and work in the US. All applications for US visas are dealt with in-house by a US qualified lawyer who is likely to be a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

For more information and advice on US immigration law and US visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or at