Job openings available in Canada for skilled workers - Apply now!
08 August 2012
For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.We would like to remind you that there are several job openings available in Canada that need to be filled immediately. Some employers already have an approved Labour Market Opinion (LMO) for their shortage skills vacancies. Other employers' vacancies are in the process of receiving approval; Some employers are also waiting until after they have found suitable employees before they start the Labour Market Opinion process. The LMO assesses how the offer of employment would likely affect Canadian jobs and Canada's labour market. If you have the necessary experience and wish to immigrate to Canada please send your detailed CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 18 November 2013 Canadian immigration announces changes to Canadian Experience Class
- 07 November 2013 Canada's 2014 immigration plan to 'drive economic growth'
- 25 October 2013 Canadian immigration launches new entrepreneur visa stream
- 07 October 2013 Canadian immigration strike over
If you meet the minimum requirements for a Federal Skilled Worker visa, your application will be processed according to the six selection factors which are:
- your education
- your abilities in English and/or French, Canada's two official languages
- your work experience
- your age
- whether you have arranged employment in Canada, and
- your adaptability.
Once your application is approved you will be issued a Canadian permanent resident visa.
If you would like to apply for a Canadian visa WorkPermit.com can help. WorkPermit.com is a specialist visa consultancy with over twenty years of experience dealing with visa applications. We can help with a wide range of visa applications to your country of choice. Please feel free to contact us for further details.