Canada ImmigrationWe provide immigration & visa services for this country
- 2-year visa
- 3 to 4 month processing time
- Click here for more details!
Canada is one of the world's top immigration destinations with over 200,000 new arrivals coming under the Canada immigration system every year. Deciding to immigrate to Canada is a significant step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. The Canada immigration visa section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada. Using workpermit.com's Canadian immigration lawyer can play an important role in obtaining your Canadian visa and starting a new life.
Immigration to Canada based on the skilled worker category, is a very popular visa programme and is intended for people with high levels of skills and experience. Canadian immigration also includes a special visa category for business immigrants. Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canadian Government's Immigration Department, also allows the province of Quebec to select immigrants. Just as importantly, 40 percent of the annual immigration to Canada is under the family reunion and refugee programs.
Let our website serve you, and be your resource on immigration to Canada! Moving to Canada is easy. Go to our relevant links for extensive information about Canada visas, Canadian work visas, Canadian citizenship, and about immigration to Canada in general. All cases are dealt with by a lawyer authorised to represent clients in immigration matters who is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Call the London Office for a consultation or an appointment.
Canada Visa Enquiry Forms
With the United Nations consistently ranking Canada as one of the best places to live in the World, why wait to migrate? Moving to Canada is possible. The Canadian immigration system offers a variety of entry paths:
- Younger people with in-demand qualifications and proficiency in English or French (or even better both languages) are eligible for Canadian immigration as skilled workers. There are special rules to enable software specialists and business immigrants to come under the Canada immigration system.
- Immigration to Canada is possible for family members of people already established in the country.
- People aged 18 to 30 from a number of Western countries can enjoy working holidays in Canada under the Working Holiday Program.