From 1 June 2009, UKBA will check all applications as soon as they are received. Unless the application form has been completed correctly and all necessary supporting evidence has been provided, the application will not be considered valid under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.
Applications made by families will be rejected in their entirety unless all necessary supporting evidence has been provided for all family members.
You must make sure that you provide the following:
- Application on the correct form.
- Provide all the required photographs of yourself and any family members included in your application.
- Provide all the original documents specified on the application form.
- Complete all sections of the application form as required.
- sign and date the declaration on the application form.
If a valid application is not made the entire application will be returned by UKBA. If your application is already with UKBA you must inform UKBA of this with the application.