UK Immigration and UK Visa ServicesWe provide immigration & visa services for this country
Same day UK Visa application - Call us on 0344 991 9222Some UK visas can take months to be processed by UK Immigration. Or you may have to attend in person at the public enquiry office.
We work with OISC registered advisers who can if you are already in the UK submit your visa application and get it processed on the same day! Itt is advisable to contact us as soon as possible to check the availability of slots.. Call our London Office on 0344 991 9222 for further details.
Updated April 2013The UK is a very popular destination for people wanting to live and work in a new country. However, the UK's immigration system is complex. Since 2008, most work-related visa applications, as well as many study visa applications, have been made through a five tier, points-based system which measures applicants against various criteria designed to assess their eligibility for a UK work or study visa.
Since 2010, the UK government has made it harder for workers from outside the European Economic Area to work in the UK. The main work visas currently open to new applicants are
Tier 1; High value migrants
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) For people with at least £50,000 to invest in the UK by taking over or setting up a UK business
- Tier 1 (Investor) For people who want to invest in the UK and have at least £1m to invest in a UK investment opportunity
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) For graduates of UK universities who are endorsed by their university. Limited to 2,000 a year.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Only open to truly exceptional people working in the arts and sciences. Limited to 1,000 a year
Tier 2 Skilled workers
- Tier 2 (General) For workers who have an offer of skilled work and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence. The job on offer must be one that cannot be filled by a worker already resident in the UK. Since 2011, there has been a cap of 20,700 visas that can be issue in this category every year
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer) For employees of multinationals who are being transferred to the UK branch, Applicants must have a valid certificate of sponsorship from their employer. There are four sub-categories
- Long-term staff
- Short-term staff
- Graduate trainee
- Skills transfer
- Tier 2 (sportsman) For sportspeople of international calibre intending to stay in the UK for a lengthy period
- Tier 2 (minister of religion) For missionaries, monks, ministers of religion and the like
- Tier 4 student visas are for students at UK educational institutions. While studying, some students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week during term time and full time during the holidays.
- Youth mobility scheme. If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a 'working holiday' visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.
- >Creative and sporting. Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK
- Charity and religious workers. For missionaries and unpaid charity workers
- Government authorised exchange. For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
- International agreement. For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households
The UK immigration system is subject to frequent changes which makes navigating it a difficult and time-consuming process. You may have to wait months for your UK visa application to be processed by the UK Border Agency, or spend the whole day at a UK Border Agency office only to find that you do not have all the relevant documentation. We work with OISC registered advisers who can submit your UK visa application to the Home Office to be dealt with on the same day.
UK Visa Enquiry
Latest UK Immigration News
UK Work Permits, Visas and Immigration to UK:
- Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrants
- Worker Registration Scheme (WRS)
- Work Permits for Employers
- Work Permit for Employees / IT Contractors
- Work Permit for Staff Agencies
- UK Visas Processed Fast
- Sectors Based Scheme (Hospitality and Food Processing Work Permits)
- Fee Schedule for UK Immigration
- Visas for Business immigration to UK
- Investor Visas
- UK Immigration for Family:
- Unmarried Partners
- Fiancé/e of an UK Citizen, permanent resident or EU Citizen
- UK Ancestry
- Irish Ancestry
- Right of Abode
- Au Pair
- Working Holidaymaker
- Independent Means (Retirement)
- Permanent Residence/Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Immigration and Naturalization Service Application Process Guide
- Naturalisation and Citizenship
- Long Residence - Permanent Residence in the UK
- Training / Work Experience (TWES) permits
- UK Visitor Visas
UK Immigration Application Forms:
- Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant Immigration Form
- Application Form for Indefinite leave to remain after 5 years
- Work Permit Application Form for Agencies
- Work Permits Application Form for Individuals
- Work Permit Application Form for Employers
- Enquiry Form for European Community Association Agreement*
- Appraisal form for UK Freelance Programme for IT professionals*
- Appraisal form for UK Innovators Scheme
- Appraisal form for Entrepreneurs Investing GBP200,000
- Appraisal form for UK Sole Representative Category (Employee Version)
- Appraisal form for UK Sole Representative Category (Employer Version)
* - Only for nationals of Bulgaria, Romania.