We would like to put out a reminder about the recent changes to United Kingdom visa fees that take effect from 01 April 2007. Please see our recent news article with a comprehensive breakdown of fees for more information.
Please also be advised that fee changes apply to both in-country and out-of-country fees.
The United States has also announced major fee increases in most visa categories. There is debate in the U.S. Congress over the proposed fees for U.S. visas, but be aware that there will be changes coming into effect soon for U.S. immigration, also.
Related:• UK Home Office publishes new immigration schedule of fees
• UK visas, work permits and application costs to rise for April, 2007
• UK agrees to review HSMP changes
• New HSMP Extension information
• UK - guidance revisions for non-visa nationals with 6-month work permits
• UK Home Office stands by visa and immigration changes
• UK Home Office plans biometric immigration document to control borders
• New Bill may halt increased US immigration fees
• Increased U.S. fees is hardship, immigrants and lawyers say
• United States sharply increases most immigration fees