- All workpermit.com Immigration and Naturalization Services forms
- Use the Work Permit - Application Form & Document List for Germany
Germany with the largest economy in Europe has the greatest shortage of IT staff. The German Information Technology Association estimates that twenty-five percent of IT vacancies remain unfilled. Germany and the UK together account for half of Europe's IT industry, and IT staff are among the largest beneficiaries of the 75,000 work permits (formerly called green cards) issued each year by each of these countries.
Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.
- Introduction to Immigration to Germany
- How to apply for permanent residence
- Basic Requirements to Qualify for German work Permit
- Investment and Self-Employment visas
- Studying in Germany
- Children and spouses
- Schengen visa holders
- German Van der Elst Visas
- Working Holiday Makers