Basic Requirements to Qualify
- All workpermit.com Immigration and Naturalization Services forms
- Use the Work Permit - Application Form & Document List for Germany
- Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.
To qualify as for a German work permit, the basic requirements for the employee and the German company are as follows:
- The potential employee has to be employed on equal terms as a German employee.
- German or other European nationals are not available to fill the position.
- Usually the employee must have a university degree or comparable qualification. For some positions there are special requirements.
- The German company must be registered at the Labor Authorities in Germany and apply for a Corporate Registration Number.