- Australia Skilled Immigration Assessment Form
- Australia is looking for UK Tradespeople!
- Australia Skilled Immigration Points Calculator.
Call the London Office on +44 (0)344 991 9222 for a consultation or an appointment.
To be eligible to apply for a Senior Executive (Provisional, temporary, not sponsored) visa for Australia, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must show that you have an overall successful business career;
- For at least two of the four immediately preceding the application, you must have occupied a position in the three highest levels of the management structure of a major business in which you were responsible for strategic policy development affecting a major component or a wide range of operations of that major business;
- Your (or you and your spouse's combined) business and personal assets must have a net value of at least AUD $500,000, which are lawfully acquired and available to transfer to Australia within two years after the grant of this visa;
- You (or you and your spouse together) must show that you have business and personal assets, in addition to the assets above, that are of a sufficient net value to settle in Australia;
- You must be under the age of 45 at the time of application
- You must have at least a vocational level of English
- Neither you or your spouse should have a history of involvement in business or investment activities that are not generally acceptable in Australia;
- You must have notified the appropriate regional authority of a state or territory of your business history and intentions to develop a business in that state or territory;
- You must have a realistic commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia and maintain a substantial ownership and direct and continuous involvement in the management of that business;
- You must have demonstrated that there is a need to be temporarily in Australia to conduct or establish the proposed business activity; and
- You must have signed a declaration that you understand your obligations as the holder of this type of visa.
If you are able to obtain sponsorship from an appropriate regional authority of a State/Territory government, then your application would fall under the State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) category, and in addition to the above, you would have to meet the following requirements:
- You would have to show that you have been sponsored by an appropriate regional authority of a State or Territory government;
- In reference to point 3 above, your business and personal assets would have to have a net value of at least AUD $250,000 and are available for transfer to Australia within two years after visa grant;
- In reference to point 5 above, you must be aged less than 55 years at the time you apply or you are proposing to establish or participate in a business that your sponsoring State or Territory has determined is of exceptional economic benefit to that State or Territory
If you feel that you meet the above requirements to make an application under either one of these categories as a Senior Executive, please contact our London office on +44 (0)344 991 9222 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss your case.