HSMP Application Plan
The workpermit.com HSMP department would like to offer you a new service tailored towards those of you who wish to make applications under the UK Highly Skilled Migrant Programme yourselves i.e. without legal representation.
Due to the complexities of the Scheme, and Home Office emphasis on quality and content of your supporting documentation, we are confident that you will benefit greatly from this service. One of our experienced OISC registered consultants will check through an HSMP application that you are about to submit to the Home Office.
Our service includes the following:
- An overview of the HSMP Scheme
- Verification of your supporting documents as to content, quality and relevance
- Checking over your HSMP application form and commenting where necessary
- Providing feedback and advice as to how you could improve your application
- Honest written assessment of the probable outcome of your application as it stands, giving reasons as to why we feel it will succeed or fail.
- A definitive personal document checklist
- The opportunity of a follow up call from one of our consultants to discuss any outstanding issues.
Please note that this service does not include representing you at the UK Home Office and we take no responsibility for their final decision. If you would like us to do this for you, then we recommend making use of our full representation service.
What do I need to do?
- Pay our application verification fee of GBP 300 (if you are applying from within the UK) or GBP 300 (if you are applying from outside the UK)*.
- When requested to do so, fax or send through to us your entire application, including any covering letters.
We aim to provide the feedback within 24 hours of receipt of documents.
If you have already paid for the document verification service and then decide that you would like to go ahead with our full representation service, we will re-imburse the verification fee (deduct it from the full representation fee).
* - If you are paying our fees from within the UK, please note that a VAT charge of 17.5% has already been included in the price.
workpermit.com has achieved internationally-recognised accredited certification to ISO9001:2000. Our management systems ensure clients are given a fast and efficient service that is second to none in the UK. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met. Our assessment was carried out by United Registrar of Systems, which are accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service.